Credit Repair Tutorial
Free Credit Repair Tutorial
We have assembled a start to finish guide that is designed to help you repair your credit in the least amount of time and with the least amount of money.
After the course you will be able to post specific questions on our blog where Aubrey can give you specific answers to unique situations.
|Credit Repair Tutorial Highlights
- Get a credit report - Learn how to get a real free credit report without a credit card.
- Analyze your report - Learn how to read a credit report from top to bottom.
- Organize and Prioritize - Learn how to prioritize and work on the items that will help your credit heal quicker.
- Disputing Collections and Errors - Choose from over 50 professionally written credit repair letters that cover almost all situations.
- Dealing with the Credit Bureaus - Learn which bureaus to send the letters to and what each letter should ask for; and make sure the item(s) is changed to your satisfaction.
- Proper Documentation - Learn how to properly document your efforts to keep from having continual problems from the same issues you have already cleared up.
- Harassing Collection Agencies - Learn how to stop collection agencies in their tracks by using the law to your advantage.
- Negotiating with Collection Agencies - Get the collection agencies to bend to your will with the least amount of friction.
- Rebuilding your Credit - Learn the proper ways and techniques to rebuild your credit in the shortest amount of time with the least cost to you.
- What if I get stuck and need help? - You are given free access to our credit repair blog that is personally hosted by the Author, Aubrey Clark.
Credit Reports and Scores
- Order Your Experian Credit Report and PLUS Score for Only $14.95
- Review Your Experian Credit Report in an Easy-to-Read Format
- Receive Instant Online Access to Your Credit Report and PLUS Score
- Purchase Your Experian Credit Report and PLUS Score Today
- Experience daily monitoring of your Experian®, Equifax®, and TransUnion® credit reports
- Receive email alerts of key changes and potential signs of identity theft to any of your 3 credit reports
- Get unlimited Experian® credit reports & credit scores with paid membership
|How does your credit score rank? Find out with Triple Advantage! Knowing your credit score could save you lots of money and time, and contrary to popular belief, checking your own credit will not lower your score. Lenders use your credit score to help them determine whether you qualify for credit, and if so, what terms and interest rates you will receive. Don't get taken advantage of. Stay on top of your score. Find out your score today!|
- 3-Bureau Credit Report and Credit Score
- One-Time Access to Your Complete 3-in-1 Report with Data from TransUnion, Experian and Equifax
- All Three Credit Scores Available
- Just $29.95 One-Time Fee
|Get your credit score from TrueCredit when you purchase a 3-in-1 credit bureau report with your credit data from TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. You'll get all 3 of your credit reports in one easy-to-read document including your 3 credit scores. Just pay a one-time fee of only $29.95 to get your 3-bureau credit report and credit score from TrueCredit.|
- Get Your Credit Report and Credit Score in Seconds
- Unlimited Access to Your Credit Report and Credit Score for 60 Days
- Automatic Email Alerts for Significant Changes to Your Credit Reports or Credit Score
- Daily Monitoring of Your Credit Reports at All Three Credit Bureaus
- A Detailed Analysis Showing What is Affecting Your Credit Score
- 7-Day Trial Offer with Instant Access to Your Credit Report and Score
- Sign up for Your CreditReport.com Free Trial Today
|CreditReport.com offers access to your credit report and credit score when you sign up for a free 7-day trial of credit monitoring and credit score tracking services. You'll get unlimited access to your credit report and credit score for 60 days when you sign up for a free 7-day trial of CreditReport.com credit monitoring services, which monitors all three of your credit reports on a daily basis. You may cancel at any time during the free trial period or continue your membership for only $14.95 per month after your 7-day trial period expires. In addition to daily credit monitoring of your three credit reports with automatic email alerts for any significant changes, you'll also receive an email alert whenever your credit score changes, so you'll be informed of your credit status at all times, including a detailed analysis that shows exactly what is affecting your credit score. Sign up for a free trial at CreditReport.com today for daily credit report monitoring with score tracking and get instant access to your credit report and credit score.|
- Protect your identity with Identity Protect.
- Credit Report.
- SSN Monitoring.
- Credit & Debit Card Monitoring.
- Bank account monitoring.
- Fraud Alerts.
- $25,000 in ID theft insurance, and more!
|Has your identity been stolen yet? If not, you're either smart or lucky. If you're lucky, then it's time to get smart with Identity Protect. Identity Protect will provide you with a credit report and full-service credit monitoring so that you know what's going on with your credit before it's too late.|
- Check Your Equifax Credit History
- Instant Online Snapshot of Your Credit History
- Record of Companies that have Reviewed Your Credit File
- Access to Equifax's Online Dispute Feature
- Friendly Customer Service Professionals Available to Answer Your Questions
- Order Your Credit Report Today from Equifax
|Get your Equifax Credit Report to review your credit files and check for inaccuracies in your credit history. You'll get instant online access to your credit report from Equifax in an easy-to-read format including a record of companies that have reviewed your credit file. You'll also get a confirmation number needed to use Equifax's online dispute feature to help you fix credit report errors quickly and simply. Order your Equifax Credit Report today to access the information you need to understand your credit history.|
Credit Monitoring Services
- Monitors thousands of identity breaches from companies like banks and government agencies.
- Get credit report alerts via e-mail or text message.
- Receive unlimited Experian credit reports.
- 24/7 personal identity monitoring.
|IdentityTruth provides 24/7 credit monitoring to ensure that your sensitive personal information has been compromised. Methods used to monitor your information include tracking thousands of domestic and international websites where identity thieves buy and sell stolen identities.|
- Get Immediate Access to ALL 3 of Your Credit Reports and Scores
- Credit Report and Score Updates Available Every 30 Days
- Notification within 24 Hours of Critical Changes to All 3 Reports
- Lock & Unlock Your TransUnion Credit Report with Just One Click
- Plus, $25K ID Theft Insurance at No Additional Cost!
- No Obligation, Cancel Anytime
|Get your credit score with your 3-bureau credit report when you sign up for TrueCredit 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring. TrueCredit will monitor activities in your 3 credit reports from Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax on a daily basis and notify you within 24 hours of any critical changes that could indicate you've been the victim of identity fraud. You'll also get immediate access to all 3 of your credit reports and credit scores with updates available every 30 days. TrueCredit 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring offers $25,000 in ID Theft Insurance at no additional cost, and there is no obligation, so you can cancel at any time. Sign up for 3-bureau credit monitoring today for just $14.95 per month and get your credit score with your 3-bureau credit report.|
- Continuous score monitoring and notification when a change in your FICO® score impacts the interest rate you are likely to receive.
- Detailed explanations for key score changes and specific tips for understanding your score.
- Daily monitoring of your Equifax Credit Report with email notification of key changes (e-mail/wireless alerts).
- Two Free Score Power® reports, plus discounts on additional Score Power® reports.
- Detailed "Bottom Line" of what your most current score means, comparison with national averages, and a graph of how lenders view you.
- Access to friendly and knowledgeable customer care available 7 days a week.
|Score Watch from Equifax helps you keep an eye on your credit score in order to achieve big savings and more purchasing power with a higher credit score. Score Watch makes it easy to target your ideal score, see interest rates you are likely to receive, and watch your score trend over time. You'll receive continuous score monitoring, notifications of FICO score changes, detailed explanations for key score changes, specific tips for understanding your score, daily monitoring of your Equifax Credit Report, Score Power reports, and more when you sign up for Score Watch from Equifax.|
- Get Triple Protection With Triple Alert Credit Monitoring Services
- Daily Monitoring of Your Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax Credit Reports
- Receive Email Alerts of Key Changes to Any of Your Three Credit Reports
- $10,000 Triple Alert Guarantee to Ensure Your Complete Protection
- Fraud Resolution Assistance for Victims of Identity Theft
|Get triple protection with Triple Alert credit monitoring services to receive daily monitoring of your Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax credit reports with email alerts of key changes to any of your three credit reports. Plus, you'll receive a $10,000 Triple Alert guarantee as well as fraud resolution assistance for victims of identity theft. Sign up at Triple Alert today to protect your credit and identity.|
- Get Instant Access to Your Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- Get Access to All 3 of Your Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- Sign up for a Free 7-Day Trial of Credit Monitoring Services
- Cancel at Any Time during the Free Trial Period
- Monitors All 3 of Your Credit Reports on a Daily Basis
|CreditWatch.com offers access to your credit reports and credit scores when you sign up for a free 7-day trial of credit monitoring services. You'll get unlimited access to all three of your credit reports and your three credit scores for 60 days when you sign up for a free 7-day trial of CreditWatch.com credit monitoring services, which monitors all three of your credit reports on a daily basis. You may cancel at any time during the free trial period or continue your membership for only $19.95 per month after your 7-day trial period expires. Sign up for a free trial at CreditWatch.com today for daily credit report monitoring and get instant access to your credit reports and credit scores.|
Identity Theft Services
- The Latest Weapon in the Fight Against Identity Theft
- IDEssentials Provides Award-Winning Identity Theft Protection
- Receive Three-Bureau Credit Reports, Scores, and Daily Monitoring
- Get a Free 14-Day Trial Today
|IDEssentials from TrustedID is the latest weapon in the fight against identity theft. IDEssentials provides award-winning identity theft protection plus three-bureau credit reports, scores, and daily monitoring. You'll also receive a free 14-day trial of IDEssentials when you sign up at TrustedID today.|
- 24/7 Monitoring of Public Records and Online Directories
- Online and Mobile High Priority Alerts of Potentially Fraudulent Activities
- Dedicated Fraud Resolution Support
- Lost Wallet Protection, Should You Lose Your Wallet or Become a Victim of Identity Theft!
|Single Identity from American Express utilizes four levels of protection to help set your mind at ease: Monitoring, Alerts, Support, and protection should you lose your wallet or become a victim of identity theft. Protect your cards and identity with Single Identity Service, and prevent ID theft before it happens.|
- Financial Identity Protection
- Medical Benefits Protection
- Social Security Benefits Protection
- Lost Wallet Protection
- $1,000,000 Service Warranty
|TrustedID provides identity theft prevention services to secure your personal identity and protect you against credit fraud. TrustedID prevents thieves from ever infiltrating your personal data by blocking access to your credit reports, performing public database scans for signs of fraud, providing free annual credit reports, and offering $1,000,000 in warranty protection. Sign up for TrustedID to prevent identity thieves from ever accessing your good name.|
- The Most Comprehensive Protection Against Identity Theft
- Monitors Your Credit Files and Alerts You to Key Changes
- Lock and Unlock Your Equifax Credit File in Real Time
- Scans the Internet for Fraudulent Use of Your Personal Information
- 3-in-1 Credit Report and Unlimited Equifax Credit Reports
- Up to $1,000,000 in Identity Theft Insurance
|Equifax ID Patrol provides comprehensive protection against identity theft with credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit files. Equifax scans the Internet for fraudulent use of your personal information and gives you the ability to lock and unlock your Equifax credit file in real time, so that you can control who sees your credit report. Equifax ID Patrol includes a 3-in-1 credit report and unlimited access to your Equifax credit reports. You'll also get 24/7 access to helpful identity theft resolution specialists and up to $1,000,000 in identity theft insurance with no deductible.|
- Get 15% Off TrustedID Identity Theft Protection
- Join Today for a 30-Day Free Trial
- Secure Your Personal Identity Against Credit Fraud
- $1,000,000 Warranty Protection
|Save 15% on TrustedID Identity Theft Protection to secure your personal identity and protect yourself against credit fraud, plus get a 30-day free trial when you join today. TrustedID prevents thieves from ever infiltrating your personal data by blocking access to your credit reports, performing public database scans for signs of fraud, providing annual credit reports, and offering $1,000,000 in warranty protection. Sign up for a free 30-day trial of TrustedID to prevent identity thieves from ever accessing your good name, plus save 15% on TrustedID services.|
Credit Repair Services
- Affordable Credit Report Repair Services
- Improve Your Credit Score and Receive Lower Interest Rates
- Get a Free Consultation from a Dedicated Customer Service Professional
- Fix Your Credit Score with the Trusted Leaders in Credit Repair
- Lexington Law - Legal Online Credit Repair
|Lexington Law provides professional credit repair services to help you remove negative items from your credit reports, improve your credit scores, and receive lower interest rates.|
- Increase Your Credit Score!
- Fix Errors on Your Credit Report
- Get a Free, No Obligation Consultation Today
- Receive a Free Guide to Understanding Your Credit Score
|GoLookOnline.com provides resources to help improve your credit, fix errors on your credit report, and increase your credit score. GoLookOnline.com's credit experts can give you a free, no obligation consultation today. You will also receive a FREE Guide to Understanding Your Credit Score.|
Sample Credit Repair Letters
Credit Bureau Contact Information
If you need to contact a credit bureau, such as Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax, you can do so by phone, mail, or online. You can contact them to get a copy of your free annual credit report, or you can contact them to dispute an item on your credit report.
Remember, under the Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), a credit bureau can not update your records unless the information is inaccurate or an investigation is done and the creditor fails to respond. NOTE: Creditors, not credit bureaus, are responsible for correcting the information.
If you want to correct your credit report, you will initially need to contact the creditor to report the inaccuracy. If you skip this step, you may find yourself struggling to get the situation resolved. After contacting the creditor, follow up by forwarding the communication with the creditor to the credit bureau in the form of a dispute.
This is the procedure outlined in FCRA and it will ensure your credit report is corrected as quickly as possible. Contacting the bureaus by mail is the best method of contacting the credit bureaus, because it provides a paper trail of the communication. It is recommended that you contact them by certified mail about disputes.
760 West Sproul Road
PO Box 390
Springfield, PA 19064-0390
Experian (formerly TRW)
P.O. Box 949
Allen, TX 75013
PO Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
- Debts must be unsecured.
- Must have a source of income.
- Not for student loans or auto loans.
Services: Cut down your debt balances. Consolidate debts into one payment. Lower your monthly payment & avoid bankruptcy. Reduce your debts by up to 50%. Lower your monthly payment. Regain financial control and piece of mind. Receive confidential advice for a no-obligation solution. Be debt free in as little as 12-48 months.